This will fix issues such as “Fatal Error: Cannot Load Visual Lisp” and other oddities.
1. Go into the properties of the folder titled 'Microvellum' found inside C:\Program Files\
2. Under the security tab, make sure Users and TrustedInstaller have full permissions.
3. Scroll down and select Users, click the edit button and press the full control box under the ‘Allow’ column. Click OK once you’re finished.
4. Once you click ok, it will ask if you wish to continue. Click the ‘Yes’ button.
5. After Windows finishes setting the security information, click OK and click the Advanced button found in the main properties.
6. Once you’re in the Advanced Security Settings for Microvellum, click the Change Permissions button.
7. Make sure you have “Replace all child object permissions with inheritable permissions from this object” checked. After it’s checked, you have successfully set permissions to full control for all your Microvellum programs.
a. If you have a button that says “Enable inheritance”, click it and make sure “Replace all child object…” is checked and click OK.
Windows 7/8 – Run Disk Cleanup – Under Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Disk Cleanup
Windows 10 – Run Disk Cleanup – Under Start > Programs > Windows Administrative Tools > Disk Cleanup
Or type “disk cleanup” in the search bar
1. Make sure that both “Temporary Internet Files” and “Temporary Files” are checked. Click “Delete Files” to clear your temporary files. This may take a few minutes if there are a lot of files
2. Confirm that you want to delete these files
3. The next window will show you the progress – it will close when it has finished. Please continue to Microvellum after.