Fluid Designer comes with several libraries by default. These libraries can be found in the File Browser on the left side of the interface using the drop down at the top of the interface.
Downloading Libraries from the Microvellum ERP Application
There are several more libraries that are available through the Microvellum ERP application. To download more libraries select the Download Libraries button.
NOTE: This is only available if you have a paid subscription.
The Fluid Designer Library Downloads Interface will appear. It is recommend that you download one library at a time by selecting the Download Button.
After the libraries have been downloaded you can open the Fluid Designer application and all of the libraries will be available from the Fluid Designer Interface.
Installing External Libraries
By default all of the libraries are installed into the path where Fluid Designer is installed. The default directory is located here.
<PATH TO FLUID DESIGNER>\2.78\scripts\libraries
While this works well you might want to keep you libraries in a separate location. This is common if you want to store your library on a server or on a GitHub repository.
If you want to use a library that is installed in a separate location.
- Open the Fluid Designer User Preferences Interface by going to File > User Preferences.
- In the User Preferences Interface go to the File tab and locate the button labeled "Add Library Package".
- Once you click the "Add Library Package" button a new library slot will be added to the interface.
- Now you must browse to the location where your library is located by selecting the Folder Icon. The folder that you select must contain an __init__.py file. Once you select the Folder click the "Accept" Button.
- Now that you have set the path all you need to do is restart the application and the libraries will be available.
If you ever need to disable the library just click the check box to the left and restart the application, or if you want to remove the reference to the library just click the "X" button on the far right.
Setting a path for multiple libraries
Right below the external libraries you can also set a path to a folder that contains several library packages. All of the packages located in this location will be loaded.
Setting Paths for Assemblies, Objects, Materials, and Worlds
Right below the library modules path you can specific a different location where assemblies, objects, materials, and worlds are located. By default these assets are located here:
<PATH TO FLUID DESIGNER>\data